Progress Presents 2014 Global Partner Awards Winners
Annual awards recognize company's top channel partners for forward-thinking initiatives
"Each year, it's an honor to recognize so many of our channel partners who have committed to servicing their customers and expanding their businesses with help from Progress," said
The 2014 Progress Global Partner Awards winners are:
- Revolution Software Services—Partner of the Year: The Partner of the Year exemplifies the true meaning of partnership, demonstrating the highest levels of technology innovation, driving growth and evangelism within its customers' industries, as well as enthusiastic participation within the Progress community.
- Proginov—SaaS Excellence: The SaaS Excellence Award honors ISVs whose participation in Progress SaaS enablement programs resulted in highly innovative offerings that achieved impressive commercial success within their markets.
- Apero Solutions—Partner Collaboration: This award recognizes the ISV who participated in the most successfully brokered deals and illustrated the benefit of partner collaboration and cooperation within the Progress partner community.
- Kingslake—Business Focus: The Business Focus award distinguishes companies that demonstrate foresight and an understanding of current and future market opportunities in their respective business.
- Van Meijel—Challenger: The Challenger award recognizes the partner who challenged and pushed the boundaries of the product, and influenced product innovation and enhancements.
DMSi, Impel Technology, GMT
Europe, Revolution Software Services—Visionary: The Visionary award recognizes partners by region who share the strongest vision in line with the direction of Progress, and are leaders in their ecosystems.
AKIOMA Software KG—Innovator: The Innovators award recognizes partners by region who are particularly innovative in their design or approach to application development. The winning partner must have examples of innovation within its business, and show benefits or products resulting from that innovation.
- QAD, TOTVS, proALPHA, Markinson Business Software Solutions, Progress Technologies—Highest Revenue: The Highest Revenue award honors partners who achieved the highest annual revenue across all Progress solutions in their respective geographic territories.
- EFI, ADP, CGI, Markinson Business Software Solutions, Helmes AS—Fastest Growing: The Fastest Growing Partner award honors application partners who achieved the greatest year-over-year growth in their respective geographic territories.
"This is a great honor and tops off the hard work our entire team has made during what has proven to be a highly rewarding period," said
Progress has worked with more than 2,000 partners in over 180 countries to develop a successful Partner Program called Partner+. Progress provides a consultative relationship, offering partners a wealth of resources to meet their customers' needs, grow and sustain a profitable business and achieve long-term business goals. Through its award-winning empowerment programs, Progress partners have access to experts who help them solve business and technical challenges in their markets. Progress works with its partners throughout the business opportunity cycle—from concept to deployment and optimization—to drive business growth.
To learn more about the Progress Partner+ Program, visit: https://www.progress.com/partners.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or in the cloud, on any platform or device, to any data source, with enhanced performance, minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000.
Progress, OpenEdge, Corticon, Rollbase, and
News Provided by Acquire Media