Progress Software Demos Advanced Business Rules Control at Gartner Business Process Management Summit
Progress Corticon Rules Engine Delivers Improved decision management and increased ROI
Progress will demonstrate the following Corticon 5.2 advancements at the
Gartner Business Process Management Summit in
- Web-based rule maintenance - business users can modify rules within an already deployed decision service using simple, predefined web templates;
- Natural language support — business rules can be represented in pure natural language and supporting any locale, simplifying rule maintenance by business users;
- Improved mobility — business users can change business rules directly from an iPad, and IT can monitor and manage Corticon server performance via their tablet computer;
- High-performance batch processor - IT users can deploy Corticon BRMS in a batch processing architecture to maximize performance and scalability;
- XML namespace — This supports multiple namespaces for XML payloads.
The Progress Corticon BRMS is now integrated into the Progress Responsive Process Management™ suite, a pioneering offering in the emerging intelligent business process management space.
The Progress RPM suite also comprises the Progress Actional® Business Transaction Management (BTM), the Progress Apama® Complex Event Processing (CEP) and the Progress Savvion® Business Process Management (BPM) platforms, all of which are managed using the revolutionary Progress Control Tower® interface that delivers the real-time intelligence other business dashboards cannot.
The Progress Corticon BRMS product is used by many of the world's largest financial services, insurance, and eCommerce companies as well as federal and state government organizations, collectively automating millions of decisions per day to improve productivity and customer service. Corticon's model-driven approach makes rules accessible to business domain experts who can maintain and adapt rules, according to changing market conditions.
Corticon, Progress, Progress Responsive Process Management,
News Provided by Acquire Media