Jyske Bank selects Progress Software for FX Aggregation
Jyske Bank has implemented the Apama Solution to deliver access to the largest liquidity providers and execute efficiently across all aggregated liquidity from a single place saving substantial screen real estate. "Out of the box" smart order routing algorithms and a customizable trading front end, which includes single click trading functionality, ensured a successful and timely delivery. Progress offers financial institutions rapid time to market with the Apama FX Aggregation Solution Accelerator product. It is fully customizable and allows organizations to add or extend trading algorithms, trading venues, screen controls and layout and more.
Jyske Bank chose Progress Apama products after an extensive evaluation process. The final selection took into account three key criteria:
1. Progress's market-leading position with more than 20 successful deployments of the FX Aggregation Solution Accelerator product worldwide;
2. Its flexibility and openness; and,
3. The short time it takes to deploy the solution and run live trading operations across multiple Single-Bank venues.
The system was fully implemented, along with additional customization requested by Jyske Bank, in less than three months; and, it is designed to meet future requirements including an extension to support price distribution to its broad client network.
Bentley continued: "This combination of wide-ranging capabilities available "out of the box", plus the ability to customize the FX solution, delivers extremely rapid time-to-value and return on investment, and is the main reason that leading banks, like Jyske Bank, are choosing the Apama FX Aggregation Solution Accelerator."
As the market-leading platform for high velocity Capital Markets
applications, the Progress Apama platform is a comprehensive Complex
Event Processing (CEP)-based system for building sophisticated
multi-asset applications for low latency trading, risk and compliance.
With its combination of development ease and deployment power, the Apama
platform is unmatched in the industry and is deployed by leading
international firms including JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank,
Apama and Progress are trademarks or registered trademarks of
About Jyske Bank
Banking business in
Denmark: providing financial solutions for private customers as well as small and medium-sized companies
Banking business outside
Denmark: we have a business customer branch in Hamburg, and our units in Zurich, Gibraltar, Cannes, Copenhagenand Weert offer investment advisory services to private individuals.
- Secondary business: leasing (Jyske Finans), IT hosting (JN Data), payroll systems (Silkeborg Data).
- Other activities: two funds
- The third-largest bank in the Danish market, the second-largest bank with Danish owners
- 3,847 employees (the end of 2010)
- 238.000 shareholders (the end of 2010)
116 branches in
Denmark( February 2011). Four international units and one Danish unit under Jyske Bank Private Banking
DKK 13.4bn (the end of 2010)
Origin and special features
- Founded in 1967. History
- Head Office in Silkeborg
Basicvalues: Jyske Bank's foundation
- Undertaking: to make a difference
- Special features which are often mentioned: value-based management, Jyske Differences, jyskebank.tv.
News Provided by Acquire Media