Progress Sitefinity 11 Delivers Engaging Web Experiences with New Levels of Marketer and Developer Productivity
New release delivers even greater speed and agility with a leading modern content management experience, coupled with the industry’s best development toolset for rapid time-to-market
“To be successful, organizations must deliver personalized content,
matching the end user’s needs and preferences. This is possible only
through a powerful, flexible solution that enables the quick launch of
campaigns with the ability to iterate in real-time,” said
Features new in Sitefinity 11 include:
- A re-designed content creation and management experience with a more focused interface, enabling streamlined productivity
- The design of the user experience allows for fast content creation and management with multiple individuals within the content creation process
- The ability to deliver intelligent, seamless, multi-channel experiences, and utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning to elevate experiences and drive lead conversion
- A desktop-like experience for easily adoption by existing employees and minimal on-boarding for new employees
- One-click cloud deployment, essentially automating lower-level tasks
- Tools to help developers with the creation of innovative MVC based digital experiences
- Modernized, Angular-based admin panel facilitating simplified customization and integration API services, such as artificial intelligence or machine learning.
Progress Sitefinity is a leading web experience management solution that empowers organizations with the ability to manage content and customer interactions across all channels and touchpoints throughout the customer journey. With capabilities like personalization, multisite management, behavior tracking, audience segmentation and marketing attribution, the Sitefinity solution enables organizations to deliver more effective web experiences, faster and more easily. Today, Sitefinity powers 10,000 enterprise websites worldwide across various industries—from financial and government services to communications, retail and entertainment. Sitefinity is recognized as a “Leader” in G2 Crowd’s Grid® for Web Content Management.
For more information about Sitefinity 11, please go to www.sitefinity.com.
Kim Baker, +1 888-365-2779