Expanded Capabilities Eliminate Complexity; Bring Together Intelligent Workflows, Business Logic and Data Integration
Easy, on-demand access to all Pacific capabilities in one place maximizes developer productivity and eliminates complexity for faster implementation and easier workflows, business logic and data integration. (Photo: Business Wire)
The new capabilities seamlessly and intuitively bring together intelligent workflows, business logic, deployment options and data sources. Combined, these enable powerful cloud, mobile, on-premise and hybrid apps to be built with minimal coding while isolating the complexity of middleware, APIs and drivers.
The new fully integrated Pacific features and functionality unveiled at
Exchange 2013 user conference in
- Fast data integration regardless of source. Apps with built-in real-time access to disparate SaaS, relational database, Big Data, social, CRM and ERP systems can be easily developed with just one connection using the Pacific rapid application development technology and the Pacific data connectivity service.
- Flexible deployment options for secure, scalable, multi-tenant applications. The needs of a dynamic business environment can be met in cloud, on-premise, mobile or hybrid infrastructures through the Pacific secure, scalable, high-performance database; business rules and decision logic technology ; and business process management capabilities.
- A simplified, intuitive and worry-free experience. Easy, on-demand access to all Pacific capabilities in one place maximizes developer productivity and eliminates complexity for faster implementation and easier workflows, business logic and data integration.
- More flexibility with less complexity for existing apps. On-premise and mobile apps built with powerful, high productivity Progress development technology can take advantage of simple, fast connections to cloud data using the Pacific data connectivity service to make critical data accessible while preserving business logic and investments.
- New ways to tackle data analytics and reporting challenges. Innovative, new technology that enables self-service integration, blending and reporting of data from multiple applications was previewed for developers and will be available as an on-demand cloud service in the Pacific platform later in 2013.
Follow conversation about Exchange at #PRGS13
Join the Progress Exchange event group on LinkedIn
View the Progress RebelMouse page for the latest happenings aggregated from all Progress social media pages in one location
Progress and Pacific are trademarks or registered trademarks of
This press release contains statements that are "forward-looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of
1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934, as amended. Progress has identified some of these forward-looking
statements with words like "believe," "may," "could," "would," "might,"
"should," "expect," "intend," "plan," "target," "anticipate" and
"continue," the negative of these words, other terms of similar meaning
or the use of future dates. Forward-looking statements in this press
release include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the future
operation, direction and success of Progress's business. There are a
number of factors that could cause actual results or future events to
differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking
statements, including, without limitation: (1) Progress' ability to
release its product development initiatives in a timely manner; (2)
market acceptance of Progress's product development initiatives; (3)
pricing pressures and the competitive environment in the software
industry and Platform-as-a-Service market; (4) Progress's ability to
make technology acquisitions and to realize the expected benefits and
anticipated synergies from such acquisitions; (5) economic conditions in
the U.S. and international economies; (6) business and consumer use of
the Internet and the continuing adoption of Cloud technologies; (7) the
receipt and shipment of new orders; (8) Progress's ability to expand its
relationships with channel partners and to manage the interaction of
channel partners with its direct sales force; (9) the timely release of
enhancements to Progress's products and customer acceptance of new
products; (10) the positioning of Progress's products in its existing
and new markets; (11) variations in the demand for professional services
and technical support; (12) Progress's ability to penetrate
international markets and manage its international operations; and (13)
changes in exchange rates. For further information regarding risks and
uncertainties associated with Progress's business, please refer to
Progress's filings with the
News Provided by Acquire Media