Five-day virtual event to include a series of hands-on coding, live-learning and social activities to connect and inspire the international developer community
“We’re excited to see such a strong interest in DevReach 2.0(20),” said
Some of the interactive virtual activities at DevReach 2.0(20) include:
- Live coding—Prominent tech industry experts and influencers will build apps with a chosen framework: Blazor, React,
Xamarin& MAUIor Angular. Each of them will add their favorite feature while discussing the latest app development trends with the event hosts, Progress developer advocates Ed Charbeneau, TJ VanToll, Sam Basuand Alyssa Nicoll. Attendees will be able to comment and ask questions in real time on Twitch and will have access to the app’s source code when it’s ready.
- Community spotlight—DevReach 2.0(20) will celebrate the developer community by publicly recognizing everyday heroes who help others become better. Nominations are now being accepted on the DevReach Twitter page or at DevReach@progress.com. Nominees will be recognized on
Oct. 23during the closing virtual party of the conference.
- Immersion: DevReach—Registered attendees will have access to two exclusive after-hours Virtual Reality (VR) social events. The events will be hosted in a virtual world, replicating the social gathering space on the top floor of the Progress office in
Sofia, Bulgaria. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with the creators and other attendees, play games and win prizes. Attendees will need their own AR/VR headset and the ability to sideload an app package prior to the event.
For more information about DevReach and to register, visit https://www.telerik.com/devreach.
- Follow Progress on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Read the Progress blog
- Visit the Progress channel on Twitch
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, leading data connectivity technology, web content management, business rules, secure file transfer and network monitoring. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Progress and DevReach are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Source: Progress Software Corporation