Predictive and prescriptive analytics, 360-degree customer profile, advanced machine learning, and third-party data integrations improve digital marketers' ability to manage the customer journey
With the combined offering of Telerik Sitefinity CMS and
Attaining Customer-Driven Success:
According to Forrester Research, "Customers take many paths as they solve problems, activating business capabilities in unpredictable ways. CIOs must be able to translate customer journeys into reliable and predictable systems of engagement, with marketing's help."1 To that end, digital marketers need 360-degree visibility into the complete lifecycle of the customer journey, and at what step each customer sits currently. By providing a systematic approach that leverages a central repository for all pertinent data, the Digital Marketing Command Center enables success. Key benefits include:
- The ability to gather omni-channel information: With data connectors pulling information from Telerik Sitefinity CMS, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics or other sources of customer interaction, the customer journey repository in Telerik Sitefinity DEC becomes a single source of truth. Having the full context enables marketers to see interactions between a customer (or potential customer), and all aspects of a company's sales and marketing functions.
- Increased insight: Telerik Sitefinity DEC uses machine learning to relate how groups of customers and prospects interact through all channels, and provides specific recommendations for how to move them toward their goals more effectively.
- Real-time, actionable data: The solution unveils trends that enable marketers to target their actions and run and adjust campaigns in near real time. Telerik Sitefinity DEC provides predictions toward opportunity improvement, while Telerik Sitefinity CMS enables marketers to personalize and optimize marketing programs, or restructure web properties on the fly, to guide people on a personalized customer journey.
Features that Drive Results:
With the new release of the Telerik Sitefinity platform,
- Persona management: Profiling and targeting based on visitor activities, even for anonymous visitors
- Integration with third-party data sources: A 360-degree view of customer interactions, both digital and non-digital
- Advanced customer analytics (predictive and prescriptive): The ability to define online and offline conversion goals to measure and adjust strategies on the fly, as well as insights and recommendations for best-next activities
- Automated lead scoring and management: Ranking sales readiness of leads against a common definition of "qualified" via a centrally managed framework, shared across sales and marketing teams
"To be successful, marketers have to understand the complete customer
journey, yet with customer data spread among multiple channels,
enterprise marketing leaders struggle to attain visibility into customer
journeys that would help predict and guide to future marketing and sales
strategies. Without visibility, they cannot shift directions quickly to
keep up with demand," said
To learn more about Telerik Sitefinity CMS, Telerik Sitefinity DEC and
how the combined offering can enable immediate impact go to www.sitefinity.com.
You may also attend the webinar featuring Forrester analyst,
Follow Progress on Twitter, Facebook,
Follow Telerik Sitefinity on Twitter, Facebook,
Progress (NASDAQ:PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or in the cloud, on any platform or device, to any data source, with enhanced performance, minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership.
1 Forrester Research, "Linking Customer Engagement To
Business Capabilities In The Age Of The Customer,"
News Provided by Acquire Media