Two-day, two-track event returns to Boston November 12-13, bringing together experts from Adobe, Microsoft, Moovweb, Netlify, nStudio, Progress, and more
Confirmed speakers for jsMobileConf 2019 include:
- Ishan Anand, CTO, Moovweb
- Nathanael Anderson, Co-Owner, nStudio
- Carl Bergenhem, Product Manager for Kendo UI, Progress
- Max Firtman, Freelance Developer, Author, and Trainer
- AJ Keller, CEO, Neurosity
- Zoe Koulouris Augustinos & Peter B. Smith, Partners at Upstate Interactive
- Jen Looper, Cloud Developer Advocate Lead, Microsoft
- Simon MacDonald, Senior Software Scientist, Adobe
- Tara Z. Manicsic, Angular Developer Experience Engineer, Netlify
- David Neal, Senior Developer Advocate, Okta
- Diana Rodriguez, Chief DevOps Architect, Voicethread
- Eddy Verbruggen, Founder and CTO, Combidesk
- Aysegul Yonet, Senior Azure Cloud Developer Advocate, Microsoft
- Alex Ziskind, Founder, NativeScripting.com
View the full speaker lineup at https://jsmobileconf.com/#lgx-speakers.
For details and to register for jsMobileConf, please visit https://jsmobileconf.com.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, the flexibility of a cloud-native app dev platform to deliver modern apps, leading data connectivity technology, web content management, business rules, secure file transfer, network monitoring, plus award-winning machine learning that enables cognitive capabilities to be a part of any application. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Progress, NativeScript, Kinvey, and Kendo UI are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the US and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Progress Software Corporation