- When: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Where: Grand Hyatt New York, Park Avenue at Grand Central, 109 East 42nd Street, NY,NY
- Who: Industry experts Dr. John Bates, Founder and General Manager of Progress Apama, Richard Hastings, Director, Head of GTS Technology at Royal Bank of Canada and Tom Price, Senior Analyst, Securities & Capital Markets at TowerGroup
- What: An informative briefing on how to compete successfully in today's fragmented and volatile FX market. Speakers will explore what today's FX market fragmentation means for traders. They will also discuss what tools and technologies to use when creating and managing trading strategies; the requirements for today's algorithmic trading solutions, whether market fragmentation helps or hurts the adoption of algorithmic techniques and valuable techniques for managing real-time hedging of risk.
- Why: Over the last two years Foreign Exchange market fragmentation has increased with the creation of new FX trading venues--built to capitalize on the FX opportunity. The drive of algorithmic trading continues to influence FX and its growing popularity created a need for greater algorithm differentiation in the face of intensifying competition.
- More information: www.progress.com/apama/fxevent
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) provides application infrastructure software for the development, deployment, integration and management of business applications. Our goal is to maximize the benefits of information technology while minimizing its complexity and total cost of ownership. Progress can be reached at www.progress.com or +1-781-280-4000.
Progress and Apama are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.