As the first set of native development tools available to support Microsoft Blazor, Progress Telerik UI for Blazor dramatically decreases the amount of time and effort required for developers to harness the power of Blazor. With today’s release, Telerik UI for Blazor is now equipped with a set of 30+ native components made up of the most requested and advanced components across the Telerik portfolio.
Telerik UI for Blazor now enables developers to embed reports directly into a Blazor application through its integration with Progress® Telerik® Reporting, for generating a fast and easy preview within the Blazor application. In addition, Telerik UI for Blazor now includes new Grid features such as row virtualization, column reordering and resizing, scrolling and batch editing, and new components including Scheduler, ComboBox and Autocomplete. The release also brings to market new globalization and localization capabilities as well as full support for .NET Core 3.1.
“Blazor is an exciting new platform for
In addition to Telerik UI for Blazor,
- Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core and Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC: new FileManager, Breadcrumb and Badge components as well as enhancements to Grid, Scheduler, Editor, Filter and TreeList
- Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX: a new MultiSelect component
- Telerik® UI for WPF: a new TaskBoard control, RTM of SyntaxEditor, ScheduleView, Agenda View and Splash Screens
- Telerik® UI for WinForms: a new syntax editor and touch keyboard controls
- Telerik® UI for Xamarin: new List Picker, Template Picker and DateTimePicker, a SpreadProcessing library for .NET Standard, new AgendaView and all controls now support HotReload
- Telerik® Reporting: new report viewer control for Telerik UI for Blazor, Crystal Report Converter v.2, SQL DataSource wizard and dedicated editors for complex properties in the Web-based report designer
- Telerik® Report Server: improved web-based report designer
- Telerik® JustMock: support for execution of .NET Core tests by the Azure Pipeline task and implementation of Visual Studio 2019 as a test platform option for the Azure Pipeline extension
Progress Kendo UI
For those developers focused on Angular, React, jQuery and Vue who are also interested in speeding time to market with their applications,
- Kendo UI® for Angular: new Checkbox, Radio Button, Avatar, Chips, Card, File Select and Floating Label components as well as significant enhancements to Grid and TreeView
- KendoReact: new components include Form, Drawer, Card, Checkbox, Avatar and Filter. In addition to improvements for the DataTools package, NumericTextBox and Scheduler are also enhanced.
- Kendo UI® for jQuery: new Breadcrumb, Badge and File Manager components as well as enhancements for Grid, TreeList, Editor, Scheduler, Filter, Timeline. There is also a new Financial Dashboard app sample.
- Kendo UI® for Vue: four new components are now available – Input, NumericTextBox, DropDownList and Dialog
The R1 2020 release is available today. To learn more about the new capabilities and features go to www.telerik.com.
Source: Progress Software Corporation