New R3 2022 release advances Progress’ position as the UI tools provider of choice with new components and enhancements for Blazor, .NET
Implementing application design or a full-blown design system in app development requires significant coding work and is often accompanied by mistakes and misalignment between designers and developers. And once implemented, making changes across components requires significant time spent on re-coding. App development and design teams need a tool that removes this complexity and makes realizing the power of people-centric design in their apps easy and seamless.
Now available for Progress® Telerik® UI for Blazor, Progress® Kendo UI® for Angular and Progress® KendoReact™, ThemeBuilder Pro enables developers and designers to easily create their own design system in a visual interface, starting with Material, Bootstrap or Fluent design, and when done, implement this design system via their UI components, across web applications. They can make edits to themes in a visual UI without the need to go into the code, achieving in minutes what would typically take developers hours or days.
“Delivering compelling, people-first user experiences is a major driver of success for organizations today,” said
- Progress Telerik UI for Blazor – With R3 2022, Progress is delivering the powerful PDF Viewer, Multi-Column ComboBox and Skeleton UI components. This brings the collection to a total of 100 components, making it the largest available on the market. Multiple data-bound components such as the Blazor Data Grid, TreeList and Gantt have been enhanced, ensuring flexibility and customization capabilities for developers. Progress also introduced further enhancements in the accessibility compliance level of multiple components by implementing WAI-ARIA best practices.
- Progress® Telerik® UI for .NET
MAUI– R3 2022 adds new components to the cross-platform development .NET MAUIsuite, including .NET MAUIDataForm, Expander and AutoComplete. The DataGrid has been updated with currency and aggregates support, keyboard navigation and column footers. The UI library remains cutting-edge with continuous support for the latest Microsoft .NET MAUIversion.
- Across the Telerik UI portfolio covering all .NET technologies, Progress brings to market compatibility with the latest preview of .NET 7 to empower developers to utilize the latest from Microsoft in their projects.
Progress has released enhancements and new components for .NET web, mobile and desktop development across its UI libraries, including Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC, Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core, Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.
New in Kendo UI:
- Progress Kendo UI for Angular: The Angular PivotGrid component has been officially launched to help developers display multidimensional data in a cross-tabular format. This offers a set of ready-to-use features, including local and remote data binding directives, built-in expanding and collapsing of row and column axes and dynamic calculation of the respective aggregates.
Kendo UI for Angular has been expanded with the new Drag & Drop and Circular ProgressBar components. Data Grid enhancements include keyboard navigation updates, save and restore column states and max-width column property.
- Progress® KendoReact™:New Signature component and 35 enhancements have been released across existing KendoReact components for improved accessibility to eliminate user experience barriers. Productivity tools include a new Visual Studio Code Extension featuring code snippets. All components now offer support for the latest version of TypeScript.
- Progress® Kendo UI® for jQuery: New components include SplitButton, DropDownButton and Signature. The jQuery Data Grid continues to receive valuable enhancements to make both the developer and user experience smooth.
- Progress® Kendo UI® for Vue: The UI suite has been expanded with new native Vue components, including TreeList, FlatColorPicker, ColorGradient, ColorPalette, ColorPicker and Badge. New Vue Data Grid enhancements include loading indicator support and in-depth examples to highlight performance and live data handling capabilities.
Progress introduces full desktop automation support across Progress Telerik UI for WinUI, Progress Telerik UI for WPF and Progress Telerik UI for WinForms to help teams accelerate development and enhance the quality of their applications. Progress also announced a modernized UX and UI, increased test stability and extensionless test recording and execution.
New in Telerik Productivity Tools:
With today’s release, Progress delivers enhancements and new features for Progress® Telerik® Reporting, Progress® Fiddler™ Everywhere and Progress® Telerik® JustMock™. The company announced a native Blazor Report Viewer, new onboarding experience for Web Report Designer and new Fiddler root export options, among others.
Dedicated to propelling business forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (Nasdaq: PRGS) helps businesses drive faster cycles of innovation, fuel momentum and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications, Progress enables customers to develop the applications and experiences they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Hundreds of thousands of enterprises, including 1,700 software companies and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals—with confidence. Learn more at www.progress.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Source: Progress Software Corporation