New release of Progress Sitefinity refines AI algorithms for better understanding of customer behaviors, upgrades frontend to .NET 7 for faster performance and expands conversational interfaces to accelerate the delivery of modern digital experiences
As digital interactions become the primary experience that customers have with brands, it is vital to gain a deeper understanding of behavioral patterns and utilize them to enhance digital experiences. The most recent release of Progress Sitefinity facilitates faster delivery of modern digital experiences through refined AI algorithms for improved understanding of customer behavior and segmentation, an upgraded .NET 7 frontend and the expansion of AI-based conversational interfaces with better context sensitivity. Additionally, Sitefinity 14.4 offers extended support timeframes to organizations.
“Organizations continue to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives in order to keep their competitive edge,” said
What’s new in Sitefinity 14.4:
- Expanded journey analytics for better understanding of behaviors: Analysis and visualization of most common paths around key journey touchpoints allow organizations to verify and optimize customer journeys.
- Refined segment discovery with updated AI algorithms: Updates to content analytics and conversion-based rules result in better audience analysis and help improve relevance of digital experiences and targeting.
- Sitefinity frontend upgrades to .NET 7: The upgraded decoupled frontend helps improve website performance by deploying optimizations like better caching.
- Expanded options to conversational interfaces: Improved experience with better context sensitivity, better personalization of initial engagement and admin tools to better analyze chatbot performance and improve bot training.
- Long term support: With guaranteed stability, reliability, performance, security and support from Progress for four years, organizations can continue to derive value from their investments for the long term.
“We chose Sitefinity based on two key factors: scalability and flexibility,” said
Sitefinity delivers intelligent tools for marketers and an extensible platform for developers to create engaging web and cross-channel digital experiences and is consistently praised for successful DXP deployments across industries, regions and company sizes. Most recently, it was recognized in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms and was named by G2 as a 2023 Best Software Awards winner.
To learn more about the latest release of Sitefinity, visit https://www.progress.com/sitefinity-cms.
Dedicated to propelling business forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (Nasdaq: PRGS) helps businesses drive faster cycles of innovation, fuel momentum and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications, Progress enables customers to develop the applications and experiences they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Hundreds of thousands of enterprises, including 1,700 software companies and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals—with confidence. Learn more at www.progress.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Progress and Sitefinity are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Source: Progress Software Corporation