“When working with our products, developers know that they have the latest technologies at their disposal – whether they are transforming an existing app or starting to build the next big thing,” said
Progress takes pride in helping software engineers accelerate their development projects, delivering modern apps and deploying with speed, scale and quality.
- Progress® Telerik® UI for Blazor – New components include File Manager, Filter, Floating Label and Split Button. The Data Grid, Gantt and Tree List components have been enhanced with options for custom editing and filtering. Additional responsive features include scrollable Tabs, adaptive Toolbar and Pager components. Telerik UI for Blazor also includes scaffolder and code snippets in its Visual Studio Code Productivity Tools.
- Progress® Telerik® UI for .NET
MAUI– New components include DateTimePicker and BadgeView. With the release of desktop support for all .NET MAUIpicker components, now nearly the entire Telerik UI for .NET MAUIsuite provides out-of-the-box desktop support in addition to supporting mobile. Progress continues to deliver the most comprehensive library of UI components for building native Android, iOS, Windows and macOS applications from a single code base.
- Support for the latest Previews of.NET 7 – Developers can utilize the latest technology in the market to ensure their apps are built with the newest tools available.
Furthermore, Progress released enhancements and new components for .NET web, mobile and desktop development across its UI libraries, including Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC, Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core, Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.
New in Kendo UI:
- Progress® Kendo UI® for Angular has five new native components – PivotGrid Beta, GridLayout, StackLayout, ListBox and Map. The Data Grid has been enhanced with updated multi-column sorting behavior, customizable loading template, the ability to expand and collapse all groups and new examples.
- Progress® KendoReact™ features new components, such as the React TaskBoard and Map, and more than 20 improvements across the entire suite, including Data Grid enhancements.
- Progress® Kendo UI® for Vue has seven new native components – Scheduler, Splitter, TreeView, PanelBar, Skeleton, RangeSlider, Notification, as well as new Data Grid examples and source code availability.
- Progress® Kendo UI® for jQuery now includes CircularProgressBar and ColorGradient components, improved accessibility compliance, documentation updates and quality improvements across existing UI components.
In addition, dark mode is now enabled for all documentation and demos across all libraries. A new
New in Telerik Productivity Tools:
With today’s release, Progress offers enhancements and new features for Progress® Telerik® Reporting, Progress® Telerik®
Dedicated to propelling business forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (Nasdaq: PRGS) helps businesses drive faster cycles of innovation, fuel momentum and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications, Progress enables customers to develop the applications and experiences they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Hundreds of thousands of enterprises, including 1,700 software companies and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals—with confidence. Learn more at www.progress.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Source: Progress Software Corporation