Progress Launches AI-Driven Chatbot, Progress NativeChat
New product offers 15x faster development, native support for 72 languages and ability to integrate with web, mobile and social channels for a seamless digital customer experience
Chatbots solve many pressing customer service challenges for organizations - freeing overloaded call center employees to focus on critical business needs by offloading transactional requests, reduction in cost, increased customer satisfaction and more. However, the creation and deployment of chatbots can be complex, with limited results, if not done right. NativeChat removes many of the complexities of chatbot development, speeding time to market, because of its ability to self-learn as interactions evolve.
"Chatbots are most powerful when they are intelligent and context-aware,
directly pulling data and insights from systems of record," said
NativeChat can be integrated into self-service web portals and mobile apps, enabling customer self-service across any channel. Customers can also communicate using NativeChat through social channels such as Facebook messenger and other live chat technologies, furthering their ability to engage in the ways that they are most comfortable. NativeChat also integrates with any enterprise system that supports REST APIs.
"We evaluated several chatbot technologies and selected Progress
NativeChat because of the CognitiveFlow technology enabling the bot to
hold human-like discussions," said
Progress NativeChat can:
- Support both transactional and FAQ-style interactions
- Understand natural conversations in 72 human languages, and comes with an optional built-in Natural Language Processing engine powered by Facebook
- Replicate existing web and mobile forms
- Be trained from existing FAQ pages and materials
- Be up and running in as little as two weeks and is as simple to train as a service agent
- Adapt, learn and review chat history without developer support
- Easily integrate with any enterprise systems supporting REST APIs
- Integrate out-of-the-box with the Progress Kinvey serverless cloud application platform
- Integrate out-of-the-box with the Progress Sitefinity web content management platform and the NativeScript native mobile application development technology
NativeChat is the first product to come out of
Progress NativeChat is available today. For details, please go to https://www.progress.com/nativechat.
Progress, Sitefinity, Kinvey, NativeScript, and NativeChat are
trademarks or registered trademarks of
News Provided by Acquire Media