Fourth annual report highlights company’s ongoing commitment to inclusivity, charitable giving and sustainability
“Our values were built on the firm belief that in addition to serving our customers, it is our duty to also take care of our employees and support the global community. The work summarized in our 2022 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the tangible outcomes achieved when people come together to help each other and support causes that are important to us all,” said
Highlights from the 2022 CSR report include:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): In addition to launching ENABLE, a group supporting people with differing abilities, Progress ERGs continued to provide a safe place for colleagues to come together to learn and support one another.
- Wellbeing: Progress provided a series of resources geared toward mental, physical and financial wellbeing for employees across geographies. This included career-related training and development as well as programs on inclusive leadership, allyship and psychological safety.
- Best Employer: In addition to retaining top honors as a Best Employer from Inc., Forbes,
The Boston Globeand more, Progress earned a recognition from The Boston Clubas one of only nine of the largest 100 publicly traded companies in Massachusettswith a “critical mass of women directors and executive officers.”
- Charitable Donation: Progress donated nearly half a million dollars in donations, supplies, volunteer hours and more to over 130 organizations worldwide. This includes the expansion of its Charitable Giving program, focusing on employee-driven sponsorship.
- Women in STEM Scholarship series: The company continued its scholarship series, selecting four new recipients in 2022. Since its inception in 2019, Progress has granted scholarships to nine deserving women across the US,
- Support for the Disadvantaged: Progress has always focused on supporting people and groups that have been unfairly victimized. This continued in 2022 as the company spoke out against all forms of hatred including antisemitism and the tragic mass shootings across the US. The company also supported organizations committed to the
Ukrainehumanitarian effort, LGBTQ+ rights and more.
- Carbon Impact: Progress extended its carbon impact initiative by tracking company vehicle footprints, as well as the impact of servers used in off-site data centers.
- Sustainability: The company advanced sustainability practices by discontinuing the purchase and usage of plastic cups and utensils across Progress offices. It also encouraged employees to make small steps to integrate sustainability into their daily habits.
Progress strives to conduct business in ways that have a positive impact on its people, customers and communities. Its employees are equally committed to building an inclusive corporate culture and are eager to do their part to serve the global community and the planet. That is why the company’s comprehensive CSR program, Progress for Tomorrow, and its leaders have been consistently recognized by industry influencers including MassTLC, TrustRadius and more.
For more information about Progress’ corporate social responsibility initiatives and to access the company's 2022 CSR Report, visit https://www.progress.com/social-responsibility. To view career opportunities, go to https://www.progress.com/company/careers.
Dedicated to propelling business forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (Nasdaq: PRGS) helps businesses drive faster cycles of innovation, fuel momentum and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications, Progress enables customers to develop the applications and experiences they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Hundreds of thousands of enterprises, including 1,700 software companies and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals—with confidence. Learn more at www.progress.com and follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube,
Progress is a trademark or registered trademark of
Source: Progress Software Corporation