New connectors for CRM, marketing automation and marketing analytics bridge the data gap for insight-driven marketing effectiveness
With thousands of martech products and solutions available to address CRM, marketing automation, marketing analytics and more, businesses need a better way to connect the data produced by these various data sources to turn the information into actionable insights. At the same time leading BI, analytics and emerging Customer Data Platform (CDP) vendors need to extend their connections to key marketing apps to help customers access disparate sources.
“Having the right information at your fingertips to make real-time decisions is critical to the success of any marketing organization, but most businesses have multiple systems, each addressing critical functions, so pulling together that data into a single source of truth is extremely challenging,” said
- Support BI developers and data analysts tasked with manual data discovery, by providing a relational view of the data.
- Reduce the time needed for creating custom-coding solutions by accessing data through one unified data warehouse or set of reporting tools.
- Highlight trends in data to show the performance of marketing programs and budget, especially when compared across channels and platforms.
- Secure faster throughput of data which leads to improved sales pipelines and productivity.
- Offer continued commitment to the secure transfer of data and 24/7 customer support.
“For many years, we’ve seen companies use connectors to access disparate data sources to improve their business functions,” said
To learn more about the new connectors go to https://www.progress.com/data-connectivity/martech, or register for the MarTech Today webinar, “Essential Data Connectivity: IT Hacks for Your Martech Stack,”
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, leading data connectivity technology, web content management, business rules, secure file transfer and network monitoring. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Source: Progress Software Corporation