Progress EasyAsk Sponsored webcast will demonstrate how operational BI increases the value of traditional search and BI investments
Bedford, Ma – January 25, 2008 – Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS), a leading provider of application infrastructure software to develop, deploy, integrate and manage business applications, has announced that Dr. Larry Harris, vice president and general manager for Progress® EasyAsk® products, will present and participate in a webcast titled “Uncorking the Data Bottleneck with Operational BI” on DMreview.com sponsored by the EasyAsk division of Progress Software
- When: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 12:00 p.m.
- Where: to register for seminar visit http://www.dmreview.com/web_seminars/10000561-1.html?ET=dmreview:p273:2117450a:&st=pmail
- What: Sponsored by Progress EasyAsk, this event will feature a presentation by Mark Madsen, principal of Third Nature, followed by an overview and demo of EasyAsk for Operational BI by Dr. Larry Harris, general manager and vice president of Progress EasyAsk, and a Q&A moderated by your DM Review Editor, Eric Kavanagh.
- Why: During this webcast, listeners will gain insight into how the combination of search and natural query makes BI as easy as Web search, and how Web 2.0 is redefining how business users develop, distribute and maintain corporate knowledge as well as why true operational business intelligence extends the value of both traditional search and BI investments exponentially
- Dr. Harris is responsible for the worldwide business strategy and operations for the current and future product lines in the EasyAsk division of Progress Software. He is internationally recognized as an expert on database systems and computerized natural language. Dr. Harris founded EasyAsk as Linguistic Technology Corporation (LTC) in 1994.
About Progress Software Corporation
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) provides application infrastructure software for the development, deployment, integration and management of business applications. Our goal is to maximize the benefits of information technology while minimizing its complexity and total cost of ownership. Progress can be reached at www.progress.com or +1-781-280-4000.
Progress and EasyAsk are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.