.NET leader brings to market 50+ Blazor-native components, zero-day support for latest .NET 5 Preview, plus support for Angular 10, Vue 3.0 and more
Progress Telerik UI for Blazor
As the first set of native development tools available to support Microsoft Blazor, Progress Telerik UI for Blazor dramatically decreases the amount of time and effort required for developers to get new apps up and running with Blazor. With today’s release, Telerik UI for Blazor is now equipped with more than 50 production-ready native components for building more sophisticated, modern and feature rich web applications. Made up of the most popular components across the
Telerik UI for Blazor also includes numerous new Grid features such as Column Menu, Custom Filtering, Multi-column Sorting, Search Box, Footer Template for Aggregates, exposed multiple new events for Expand/Collapse, ContextMenu, grouping in OnRead, expanded Grid binding options with support for DataTable and dynamic ExpandoObject, and more. In addition, Progress enables Blazor integration across its
“Blazor is an incredibly exciting technology for .NET developers, and with this release we offer the most powerful suite of capabilities for building Blazor apps,” said
Support for Latest .NET 5 Preview
Progress has a long-standing tradition of ensuring its
In addition to Telerik UI for Blazor and support for the latest .NET 5 Preview, Progress released other enhancements and new components for .NET web, mobile and desktop development across frameworks including:
- Telerik® UI for ASP.NET Core and Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC: new Wizard, Image Editor, Loader, App Bar, Pager, and Text Area components, enhancements to Gantt, Grid, Scheduler, Spreadsheet, TreeList and Numeric TextBox . In addition, Visual Studio Extensions & Installers enable developers to convert ASP.NET Core projects to Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core projects.
- Telerik® UI for ASP.
NET AJAX: new Card component and Chart enhancements, as well as new and improved documentation and demos for faster load times and better experience.
- Telerik® UI for WPF: new AutoSuggestBox, Slider, TimeSpanPicker and WordsProcessing features, as well as Dock control enhancements and new Office 2019 theme.
- Telerik® UI for WinForms: new TaskDialog control, and support for Vector images themes.
- Telerik® UI for WinUI: new Chart, Gauges, and BulletGraph components.
- Telerik® UI for
Xamarin: new Combobox and RichTextBox components, plus Blazor Bindings support for AutoCompleteView and DataGrid controls.
- Telerik® Reporting and Telerik® Report Server: dedicated wizards for new WebService, JSON and CSV data sources to the Web Reporter Designer, new WPF Report Viewer theme, report preview canceling, and SVG images support.
- Telerik® JustMock: support for Code Coverage in JustMock Azure Pipeline Task for .NET Core, as well as support for Multiple Instance of Visual Studio for the DebugWindow functionality.
- Telerik® Test Studio® Dev Edition: new Object Character Recognition (OCR) features, manual DOM refresh and auto-refresh pause/resume inside the Recorder. In addition, it ships exclusive Blazor support through unique ready-to-use translators, enabling easy test automation of the most popular Telerik UI for Blazor components.
Progress Kendo UI
For developers building with Angular, React, jQuery and Vue, Progress has released a series of new and updated components as well, adding new controls and support for Angular 10 and Vue 3.0:
- Kendo UI® for Angular: new AppBar, ListView and Range Slider components, along with official Angular 10 support across the entire suite.
- KendoReact: eight new components, including the highly requested Gantt chart, which provides everything developers need to add a UI component for performant, clean and good-looking project timelines.
- Kendo UI® for jQuery: new Image Editor, Wizard and Loader components, along with many improvements across the entire jQuery library.
- Kendo UI® for Vue: new native UI components for Vue -- ComboBox, AutoComplete, and MaskedTextBox components – and full support for the latest Vue 3.0 release candidate across all Kendo UI components.
The R3 2020 release is available today. To learn more about the new capabilities and features go to https://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new, register for the live R3 2020 release webinars, or tune in to Twitch to see them in action.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, the flexibility of a cloud-native app dev platform to deliver modern apps, leading data connectivity technology, web content management, business rules, secure file transfer, network monitoring, plus award-winning machine learning that enables cognitive capabilities to be a part of any application. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Source: Progress Software Corporation